Another one of my favorite students! Braydon was also in my first class of kids and I swear he hasn’t changed either! I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to be able to share this special time with two of my previous students!
Although he’s the only guy on the team, Braydon didn’t let that stop him from embracing the day. His photos are some of my favorites from the day (I mean…hello suspenders!!!) Read below for his facts and a few of my favorite pictures!
Mrs. O (Spanish teacher), she was goofy 😊
4. What celebrity do you rate as a perfect 10?
5. Best thing about your school?
That I’m almost done
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
Fake broken thumb
7. What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Physical therapy (married and 2 kids)
Thanks for being such a great model, Braydon! I can’t wait until our next session!