Sit back with a cup of coffee and get to know us better through our blog! Feel free to comment so we can get to know you :)
Next on the blog is Kathryn! Is it too cheesy to point out how much I love the name? Particularly the spelling? I can’t tell you how many times my name gets misspelled so it’s so refreshing to meet someone who shares the struggle!
Kathryn is a senior from Live Oak High School this year! Read below to get to know her a little more!
1. What did you do during the quarantine?
Sleep and dance
2. Who was your favorite teacher throughout school?
Mrs. Templet- she’s the reason I talk a lot
3. If you could change one school rule, what would it be?
I wish I could have my phone all the time, I’m addicted!
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
With a family (maybe 3 kids)
5. What celebrity do you rate as a perfect 10?
6. Clubs participated in?
Eaglette, Reach, Track team
7. Best thing about your school?
8. What is the best purchase you’ve ever made?
Best: lulu lemon leggings!
9. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can make a clover with my tongue
10. What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?
Needless to say, Kathryn rocked the boho look and made my job so, so easy! Can’t wait for our next session!