Kathryn here! I'm the one you'll be working with during each session if your selected for our rep program and I'm so excited your interested! This will our third year with a team and I have great things in store. Take the time to read a bit more and apply below. We can't wait to hear from you!
- I'm a 5th grade Math teacher at Live Oak Middle
- I graduated from Denham Springs High School in 2007
(no need to do the math....)
-I love laughing, dancing, and being the goofy one in the room
that makes everyone else feel good about themselves
I like being a senior rep because it allowed me to meet new people. I was also able to take pictures with one of my close friends that I wouldn't have had the chance to if we hadn't both joined. Not to mention all the extra sessions were so much fun!
Kathryn is a great photographer and makes the photo shoots super fun! Also, you get digital rights to a TON of pictures for a really good price!
I love being able to get super dressed up and feeling confident in my own skin! Everytime I look at my pictures, I'm always surprised with how happy I am and all the fun you can see that I'm having! I have also loved the opportunity to build relationships with people I otherwise wouldn't have known and of course with one of my good friends, Savanna.
Being a rep should be a fun and enjoyable part of your senior year! To sweeten the deal and thank you for all the hard work, here are a few perks you can expect that are all included with your $350 rep fee.
- A 5 hour summer group shoot with hair and makeup included
- A 3 hour winter group shoot
- A 1 hour Fall individual session
- A 1 hour Spring individual session
- Digital rights to ALL of your images (given throughout the year)
- 10% off all prints
- Impromptu opportunities for pictures with Kathryn throughout the year (when an idea comes to mind, you'll be the one she calls!)
- An overall fun experience to remember your senior year!
- $20 CASH and $20 print credit for EVERY senior referral you send to us! (no limit!)
Sign contract and Pay Model fee of $350 (payment plans are available)
Talk with KATHRYN via email or phone
Attend the first group session and set a date for your Fall and Spring senior session
Find out if you've been accepted by February 15th!
Enjoy the experience! Refer friends to receive cash rewards
Applications are due by January 31st. Selected models will be notified by February 15th and our first group shoot will be in June.
Selected models must pay their model fee and sign their contract no later than May 1st. The model fee is $175 and covers ALL photo shoots throughout the year, including 2 individual sessions (an $800 value!)